NEW JERSEY – A new study ranked New Jersey’s public school system No. 2 in the country.
WalletHub released their 2019’s States with the Best & Worst School Systems on Monday.
WalletHub determined the best school systems in America by comparing the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 29 key measures of quality and safety. The data set ranges from pupil-teacher ratio to dropout rate to median standardized-test scores.
Quality & Safety of Schools in New Jersey (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 3rd – Math Test Scores
- 2nd – Reading Test Scores
- 3rd – Pupil-Teacher Ratio
- 26th – Median SAT Score
- 4th – Median ACT Score
- 14th – % of Licensed/Certified Public K–12 Teachers
- 2nd – Dropout Rate
- 25th – Bullying Incidence Rate
- 11th – % of Threatened/Injured High School Students
Here are the top 5:
- New Jersey
To see the full list, click here.