NEW JERSEY – There was one second-tier prizewinning ticket sold for the Tuesday, January 10, drawing that matched five of the five white balls drawn winning the $1,000,000 prize.
That ticket was purchased at 88 West Deli, 1659 Route 88, Brick in Ocean County.
There were nine third-tier prizewinning tickets sold for the Tuesday, January 10, drawing that matched four of the five white balls and the Gold Mega Ball drawn winning the $10,000 prize. One of those tickets was purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prize to $30,000.
Those tickets were purchased at the following locations:
- Passaic County ($30,000): Clifton Discount Liquors, 73 Ackerman Ave., Clifton;
- Bergen County ($10,000): Mobil PIP North, Palisade Interstate Parkway N., Edgewood Cliffs;
- Morris County ($10,000): Kings Food Market #3630, 86 E. Main St., Mendham;
- Morris County ($10,000): Sandy’s Wine & Spirits, 98 Route 46 West, Budd Lake;
- Morris County ($10,000): Shri News & Food Store Inc., 312 Parsippany Rd., Parsippany;
- Morris County ($10,000): United Card & Smoke Shop, 13 Broadway, Denville;
- Ocean County ($10,000): Quick Food Mart, 250 N. Main St., Barnegat;
- Somerset County: ($10,000): Kings Food Market #3611, 450 Route 206 North & Hill Dr., Bedminster; and,
- Union County ($10,000): Roselle Park Wines & Spirits, 137-141 Chestnut St., Roselle Park.
The winning numbers for the Tuesday, January 10, drawing were: 07, 13, 14, 15, and 18. The Gold Mega Ball was 09, and the Megaplier Multiplier was 03.
In addition to the third-tier prizes won, 300 players matched four of the five white balls drawn making each ticket worth $500. 41 of those tickets were purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prizes to $1,500. Moreover, 322,059 other New Jersey players took home $1,456,576 in prizes ranging from $2 to $600.
The jackpot rolls to $1.350 billion for the next drawing to be held on Friday, January 13, at 11:00 pm. All New Jersey Lottery Mega Millions tickets must be purchased before 10:45 pm to participate in the drawing. Mega Millions tickets cost just two dollars; by adding the Megaplier option for an extra dollar per play, players can increase their non-jackpot winnings up to five times. Mega Millions tickets are sold in 46 participating jurisdictions. Drawings are held on Tuesdays and Fridays.