HACKETTSTOWN, NJ (Warren County) – Hackettstown will be doing milling and paving beginning on Friday, Aug. 12, according to police.
The following roads listed are tentatively scheduled to be milled on Friday, Aug. 12 and paved on Monday, Aug. 15 from 7:00 a.m. to approximately 7:00 p.m.
- Warren St between Route 46 (Main St) and Washington St.
- Washington St between Warren St and Bells Ln.
- Bells Ln between Route 182 (Mountain Ave) and Washington St.
The schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions, police said.
The following roads will be closed:
- Warren St between Route 46 (Main St) and Madison St.
- Washington St between Center St and Bells Ln.
- Bells Ln between Route 182 (Mountain Ave) and Mitchell Rd.
- Little St at Mountain Ave (Route 182).
- Mitchell Rd between Arthur Terrace and Bells Ln.
People needing to access the businesses in Mountain Court, located off Little St, can enter off Route 182, police said.
All vehicles must be removed from the street by 6:30 a.m. If you plan on using your vehicle during the milling and paving, remove your vehicle from your driveway by 6:30 a.m. Access to driveways will be available each day when the barricades are removed, police said.
Any further updates on this project will be posted on the Hackettstown Police Department’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, and through Nixle Alerts. To sign up for Nixle text alerts, text “07840” to 888-777.
Anyone with questions can contact the Hackettstown Department of Public Works at 908-852-2320.