MORRIS COUNTY, NJ – The Morris County Mosquito Commission has announced that it will be using an All-Terrain vehicle to treat a section of woods in Hanover Township, Pequannock Township, Lincoln Park Borough, Rockaway Borough, Wharton Borough, and Mount Olive Township Friday morning.
The mosquito spraying will go on from 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. on Friday, September 3, weather permitting, the commission said.
The following areas are scheduled to be treated:
- Hanover: Frederick Place (Community Garden).
- Pequannock: Robert Place (Greenview Park).
- Lincoln Park: Ryerson Road (Lanes Field).
- Rockaway Borough: Beech Street (Rockaway Fire Dept Field).
- Wharton: Overlook Drive (Overlook Village), North Main Street (Wharton Gardens) (woods and complex roads).
- Mount Olive: Flanders-Bartley Road (Flanders Park), and Allyson Road (Flanders Park).
The commission will be using Anvil 2+2, active ingredient Sumithrin, EPA#1021-1687-8329 or Zenivex E4, active ingredient Etofenprox, EPA#2724-807 Pesticide Applicator License Number 20262B.