SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Monday, June 20 are reporting 117 new COVID-19 cases and 1 additional death.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 39,151 and total deaths is at 500:
- Andover Borough-137 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-1,945 and 160 deaths
- Branchville Borough-168 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-2,241 and 10 deaths
- Frankford Township-1,476 and 46 deaths
- Franklin Borough-1,431 and 18 deaths
- Fredon Township-770 and 6 deaths
- Green Township-1,061 and 12 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-925 and 9 deaths
- Hampton Township-1,374 and 9 deaths
- Hardyston Township-2,236 and 21 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-4,001 and 36 deaths
- Lafayette Township-620 and 2 deaths
- Montague Township-925 and 7 deaths
- Newton-2,479 and 52 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-635 and 9 deaths
- Sandyston Township-460 and 4 deaths
- Sparta Township-5,393 and 29 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-1,016 and 7 deaths
- Stillwater Township-932 and 4 deaths
- Sussex Borough-527 and 2 deaths
- Vernon Township-5,663 and 43 deaths
- Walpack Township-3 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-2,733 and 14 deaths
According to health officials, of the 39,151 cases, 37,512 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCO to 898-211.