- Alexandria Township –697 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –663 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –151 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –168 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –458 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,189 and 16 deaths
- Delaware Township –662 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –574 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,014 and 8 deaths
- Franklin Township –524 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –152 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–295 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –225 and 3 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–636 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-781 and 6 deaths
- Kingwood Township –616 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –463 and 5 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –239 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,047 and 13 deaths
- Milford Borough –155 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –3,993 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,680 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –71 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –887 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,584 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –498 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 212 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).