- Alexandria Township –707 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –676 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –153 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –168 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –469 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,246 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –675 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –585 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,031 and 8 deaths
- Franklin Township –539 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –155 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–307 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –229 and 3 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–645 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-796 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –625 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –484 and 5 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –251 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,083 and 13 deaths
- Milford Borough –163 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,066 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,727 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –71 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –900 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,605 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –512 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 214 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).