- Alexandria Township –808 and 4 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –778 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –166 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –191 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –549 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,637 and 17 deaths
- Delaware Township –810 and 5 deaths
- East Amwell Township –702 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,147 and 9 deaths
- Franklin Township –621 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –194 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–361 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –261 and 2 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–727 and 6 deaths
- Holland Township-931 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –725 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –605 and 6 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –294 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,211 and 16 deaths
- Milford Borough –188 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,994 and 43 deaths
- Readington Township –3,218 and 20 deaths
- Stockton Borough –81 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –1,058 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,819 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –588 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 223 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).