WARREN COUNTY, NJ – The Warren County Mosquito Commission has announced that it will be spraying against mosquitoes tonight, weather permitting, in parts of Allamuchy Township, Frelinghuysen Township, Knowlton Township, Hackettstown, Washington Borough and Washington Township.
The mosquito spraying will go on from 8:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 20, the commission said.
The following areas are scheduled to be treated:
- Allamuchy Township: Ervey Rd, Bear Creek Rd, Rydell Rd., Shades of Death Rd, and Gibbs Rd.
- Frelinghuysen Township: Main St.(CR 661), Mill Rd., and Kerr’s Corner.
- Knowlton Township: Route 94.
- Hackettstown: Seymour Terrace, Jay Ct., Mitchell Rd., and Shelley Dr.
- Washington Borough: Taylor St. Cattelle Ct., E. Stewart, E. Johnsston St., and Jackson Ave.
- Washington Township: Butlers Park Rd., River Rd., Schafer Rd., and Clover Ave.
Positive mosquito samples for the West Nile Virus found in Warren County this year:
|Municipality||Positive WNV Mosquito Samples||WNV Horse Cases||Positive EEE Mosquito Samples|
For more information. visit warrencountymosquito.org or call 908-453-3585 during regular business hours.