MORRIS COUNTY, NJ – Mosquito Commission has announced that it will be using an All-Terrain vehicle to treat a section of woods in Florham Park Borough, Kinnelon Borough, Montville Township, East Hanover Township, and Hanover Township Tuesday morning.
The mosquito spraying will go on from 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 6, weather permitting, the commission said.
The following areas are scheduled to be treated:
- Florham Park: Brooklake Road (Club Area ), Brooklake Road (Fish’s Meadow), and Columbia Turnpike (Airport woods).
- Kinnelon: Kinnelon Road (Borough Municipal Field).
- Montville: Horseneck Road (Community Park Amphitheatre).
- East Hanover: Valley Forge Drive (Airport woods) Off Columbia Turnpike (Airport woods).
- Hanover Township: Jefferson Road/Stoneybrook Road (Eastman’s Woods), and Frederick Place (Community Gardens).
The commission will be using Anvil 2+2, active ingredient Sumithrin, EPA#1021-1687-8329, Pesticide Applicator License Number 20262B.
Additionally, mosquito spraying will go on from 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 6, weather permitting, using a truck mounted sprayer to treat the following streets:
- Montville: New Maple Ave, Mary Ave, William St, RoeRi Rd, Marts Ln, Spruce Ln, Tamarack Ln, Effingham Low Court, Coppola Court, Pine Brook Rd, Peace Valley Rd, Stephen Dr, Crest Terrace, Jotham Rd, Craig Ct, Tara Ln, Pomona Ave, Hillcrest Rd, Cedar Rd, Spring Ln, Woodhill Rd, Weldon Pl, Nicholas St, Willard Ln, Longview Rd, Beverly Dr, Midvale Ave, Sunrise Way, Sunset Ct, Peachtree Drive, Old Changebridge Rd, Douglass Dr., Toby Terrace, Cliff Rd, VanDuyne Ct.
- Lincoln Park: Gettysburg Way, Toms Point, Robertson Way.
The commission will be using Anvil 2+2, active ingredient Sumithrin, EPA#1021-1687-8329 or Zenivex E4, active ingredient Etofenprox, EPA#2724-807, Pesticide Applicator License Number 20262B.