NEW JERSEY – New Jersey is 2022’s 2nd best state to live in, according to a study done by WalletHub.
With around 8.4% of Americans having moved last year, which is a historic low, the personal-finance website WalletHub Monday released its report on 2022’s Best States to Live in.
To help Americans settle down in the best and most affordable place possible, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 52 key indicators of livability. They range from housing costs and income growth to education rate and quality of hospitals.
Living Conditions in New Jersey (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 6th – % of Population in Poverty
- 28th – Income Growth
- 23rd – % of Insured Population
- 10th – % of Adults in Fair or Poor Health
- 16th – Avg. Weekly Work Hours
- 7th – Restaurants per Capita
- 8th – Percentage of Residents 12+ Who Are Fully Vaccinated
Here are the top 5 best states to live in:
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Mexico
For the full report, click here.