- Alexandria Township –704 and 3 deaths
- Bethlehem Township –674 and 6 deaths
- Bloomsbury Borough –152 and 2 deaths
- Califon Borough –168 and 3 deaths
- Clinton Town –465 and 1 death
- Clinton Township 2,220 and 16 deaths
- Delaware Township –671 and 4 deaths
- East Amwell Township –581 and 6 deaths
- Flemington Borough –1,024 and 8 deaths
- Franklin Township –535 and 4 deaths
- Frenchtown Borough –154 and 0 deaths
- Glen Gardner Borough–305 and 1 deaths
- Hampton Borough –227 and 3 deaths
- High Bridge Borough–643 and 5 deaths
- Holland Township-795 and 7 deaths
- Kingwood Township –622 and 6 deaths
- Lambertville City –472 and 5 deaths
- Lebanon Borough –246 and 3 deaths
- Lebanon Township –1,066 and 13 deaths
- Milford Borough –160 and 4 deaths
- Raritan Township –4,047 and 42 deaths
- Readington Township –2,704 and 19 deaths
- Stockton Borough –71 and 0 deaths
- Tewksbury Township –892 and 7 deaths
- Union Township –1,600 and 37 deaths
- West Amwell Township –505 and 8 deaths
Age range is less than 1-year-old to 103-years-old. Case counts for each municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
There have been 213 COVID-19 related deaths and the ages range from 31-years-old to 102-years-old of age. Case counts for a municipality may show a reduction on certain days, this is due to address
corrections or updates from the original case report, health officials said.
The Hunterdon County Health Department is providing case count numbers by municipality and cannot release any additional personal information to protect case identity and privacy.
The County Health Department performs contact tracing for each positive COVID-19 case. If you have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive, you will be contacted by public health officials.
What is a “close contact?”
A close contact is defined as being within approximately 6 feet (2meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time (approximately 10 minutes or longer); close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a health care waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case or having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (for example, being coughed on).