SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ – Sussex County officials on Monday, July 11 are reporting 125 new COVID-19 cases and no additional deaths.
The total number of COVID-19 cases in Sussex County is at 40,009 and total deaths is at 504:
- Andover Borough-138 and 0 deaths
- Andover Township-1,970 and 160 deaths
- Branchville Borough-168 and 0 deaths
- Byram Township-2,303 and 10 deaths
- Frankford Township-1,510 and 47 deaths
- Franklin Borough-1,449 and 18 deaths
- Fredon Township-785 and 6 deaths
- Green Township-1,089 and 12 deaths
- Hamburg Borough-947 and 9 deaths
- Hampton Township-1,404 and 9 deaths
- Hardyston Township-2,288 and 21 deaths
- Hopatcong Borough-4,126 and 36 deaths
- Lafayette Township-628 and 2 deaths
- Montague Township-939 and 7 deaths
- Newton-2,531 and 53 deaths
- Ogdensburg Borough-648 and 9 deaths
- Sandyston Township-465 and 4 deaths
- Sparta Township-5,543 and 29 deaths
- Stanhope Borough-1,038 and 7 deaths
- Stillwater Township-951 and 4 deaths
- Sussex Borough-539 and 2 deaths
- Vernon Township-5,768 and 45 deaths
- Walpack Township-3 and 0 deaths
- Wantage Township-2,779 and 14 deaths
According to health officials, of the 40,009 cases, 38,164 cases have been classified as recovered.
The names, addresses, medical history and other personal identifying information of these residents will not be released or shared with the community, officials said.
The Sussex County Division of Health is the lead agency for investigation of confirmed cases of COVID- 19, which includes contact tracing. During case investigation, the SCDOH determines which persons are close contacts, as defined by the New Jersey Department of Health, and makes the appropriate recommendations to those individuals.
If anyone has questions about COVID-19, you can call 2-1-1 or 1-800-962-1253 for information from the New Jersey Department of Health, or text NJCO to 898-211.